– Dio flowers fully complies with applicable provisions regarding sales, e-commerce and consumer protection.
– Dio flowers in the context of its transactions from the online store, informs the Customer based on the availability or non-availability of the products and in no case can guarantee their availability. In any case, Dio flowers undertake to inform the Customer in time for the unavailability, in which case it does not bear any further responsibility.
The content of the online store, such as texts, logos, trademarks, photos, images, insignia, graphics, texts, etc., is the intellectual property of Dio flowers. Republishing, reproduction (in whole or part) of the content of the site is prohibited ……………….. in any way, such as: electronic, photocopying, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Dio flowers.
-The delivery is made on the same day in the city of Larissa with our delivery within 12 kilometers around it, if there is availability of the product and an additional charge between 3-7 euro according to the PC.
– For bulk orders or for special orders or orders tailored to the requirements of the Customer the delivery time is agreed on a case by case basis with the Customer via e-mail.
– From the details of the order we contact the sender and inform him of any delays, changes in colors, designs or pots.
-If the flowers / plants are not accepted or if the recipient is not at the address we do not bear any responsibility for the situation – deterioration of the goods afterwards. If the recipient is not found there will be a second delivery attempt. If, after a second delivery attempt we cannot deliver the order to the recipient, it is considered to have been successfully executed and after your notification the order is completed.
-If we cannot contact the recipient or the customer, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery, if Dio flowers have tried all possible methods to fulfill the order then return / replacement cannot be given. Any solution will be at our discretion.
The prices listed on the website include all tax charges. Dio flowers reserves the right to modify the prices listed on the products of its website at any time but is committed to apply the prices that were listed on the website at the time of your order. The final prices of each product do not include the shipping costs, which are calculated after the text of the order, based on the Customer’s choice of the place of shipment of the products.
The Customer is informed about the products and their availability through indications in the online store. In case of lack of availability, which concerns part of the products of the order, the rest of the order will be executed normally, unless the Customer declares that he does not want the partial execution of the order, in which case the Company must cancel the entire order. Any payments are returned to the Customer immediately, in the same way that the Customer chose to pay for his order.
In case a product is not available after the final registration of the order, Dio flowers informs the Customer about the possible delivery time. If the time does not satisfy the Customer, the order is canceled and any payments are returned to the Customer immediately, in the same way that the Customer chose to pay for his order.
– Flowers and plants are seasonal products. Therefore we may need to replace flowers, greenery, plants, wrapping, vases or pots.
– The virtual presentation of the products and the photos present an overall look and aesthetics. However, we assure you that the overall result will be as close as possible to what the photos represent. The flowers and the items that will be replaced will be of equal or greater value.
– Ownership of the sold and delivered products remains with the Company until the final, full and complete payment of the price.
Orders can be canceled by us at any time and refunded if we deem that there is any error in the order, incomplete or incorrect sender or recipient details or inability to deliver for any reason and we do not bear any liability for compensation other than the exact amount we received from the sender.
Orders that have not left the store can be canceled by you 48 hours before and only if they are destined for Greece and 7 working days before if they are destined outside Greece and before the indicative delivery date by sending an e-mail to info @ dio-flowers .gr, stating the number of your order and the reason for the cancellation. Please note that if orders have been delivered or shipped and are on their way they cannot be canceled. We cannot cancel orders directed to land areas, remote land areas or island areas that are on the way and the delivery date you have set has expired. The delay may be due to omission or incorrect details of recipient or incorrect instructions of sender or recipient or a third party who has undertaken to receive the order by order of sender or recipient, due to poor delivery or late delivery by the transporter, force majeure, accident, weather conditions, demonstrations, strikes and generally political unrest and will be delivered as soon as possible the next working day if the above reasons have passed.
Right of Repudiation
According to Law 2251/1994 as amended and in force, the Customer has the right to return the products he purchased from the online store, if they are products that are not excluded from the right of repudiation, free of charge, within fourteen (14) calendar days upon receipt.
The Customer must return the products that are to be returned with the official document of their purchase, in the same condition in which he received them, without the products having been unsealed or their packaging having been violated or having been used. Another condition for the return is that their storage conditions have been observed. The repudiation statement is exercised in writing by sending it to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of repudiation, the Customer is obliged to return the products within fourteen (14) calendar days from the day he notified the repudiation. Following the repudiation statement, Dio flowers is obliged to return to the Customer the price received. The refund of the price due to repudiation by the Customer will be made no later than fourteen (14) calendar days from the time that Dio flowers received proven knowledge of his repudiation.
From the Customer’s right of repudiation that is provided in the above paragraph are excluded the products that were purchased from the online store and:
– They have been made especially for the Customer according to the Customer’s requirements.
– They are not suitable for return, for health or hygiene reasons (e.g. perishable, fresh, unpackaged).
– The storage conditions have not been observed by the Customer, as defined by their packaging or imposed for reasons of health or hygiene protection.
– They have been unsealed or used after delivery.
The Customer agrees that he must provide true and accurate information in his transactions with the online store and fill in correctly and accurately the necessary fields in his contact forms with the online store (name, surname, email address, etc.) as well as use the present site in accordance with the Law, good faith and good morals. The Customer assumes all responsibility for the use of his account in the online store by persons not authorized by him and for any damage suffered by Dio flowers due to this cause.
– Force Majeure
The Company is not responsible for delays in the execution of the order, which cannot reasonably be attributed to the Company’s fault or due to force majeure (strikes, weather conditions, etc.) and undertakes to inform the Customer in any such case.
These terms are governed by the provisions of Greek law. Our website has been created and is controlled by Greek law.
These terms constitute information of Law 2251/1994.
In the event that any dispute arises from the transaction between us and if no amicable settlement of the dispute is reached, the courts of Larissa are designated as competent.